We Offer the Following In-Home and In-Facility Services
- All care by our Certified Home Health Aides supervised by Registered Nurses
- Hourly or live-in care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Bathing, incontinence care, and toileting
- Light housekeeping / laundry and linens
- Transferring / mobility assistance
- Overnight care in hospital / extra help in rehab
- One-on-one care in facilities
- Hand-holding, love, care
- And more!
We Earn Our Clients’ Trust
- Accredited with Distinction by The Commission on Accreditation for Home Care, the largest accrediting body in the state of New Jersey
- Recognized as New Jersey Family Business of the Year Finalist out of 400 candidates in 2018 and 2019
- Regulated by New Jersey Board of Nursing and overseen by The Division of Consumer Affairs of the New Jersey Board of Nursing, under the Department of the Attorney General of New Jersey
- Our caregivers are our employees, NOT independent contractors. They are state-certified, insured, receive benefits, and are trained and regularly evaluated in our state-of-the-art continuing education center.
Every Case is Different
- We have two decades of experience providing just the right, worry-free, personalized care for all our clients — and their families.
- Most importantly, we are experts at “hearing between the lines.” And then we draw upon a depth of knowledge, experience, and compassion to provide just the right service for any need.