Are you in crisis?
Are you trying to prevent a crisis?
Our family understands and we are here for you. If you are concerned your mom or dad might fall, forget to take medications, or have trouble with grocery shopping or meal preparation — and you can’t be there, we can.
We answer your questions, listen to your concerns, and remove any chaos you might be feeling because you don’t know your options, and aren’t sure of the best solution even if you knew your options.
We’re Here for You
Every case is different. We have two decades of experience providing just the right, worry-free, personalized care for all our clients — and their families.
We Offer the Following In-Home and In-Facility Services
- All care by our Certified Home Health Aides supervised by Registered Nurses
- Hourly or live-in care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Bathing, incontinence care, and toileting
- Light housekeeping / laundry and linens
- Transferring / mobility assistance
- Overnight care in hospital / extra help in rehab
- One-on-one care in facilities
- Hand-holding, love, care
- And more!
Every Day we Earn our Clients’ Trust
- Accredited with Distinction by The Commission on Accreditation for Home Care, the largest accrediting body in the state of New Jersey
- Recognized as New Jersey Family Business of the Year Finalist out of 400 candidates in 2018 and 2019
- Regulated by New Jersey Board of Nursing and overseen by The Division of Consumer Affairs of the New Jersey Board of Nursing, under the Department of the Attorney General of New Jersey
We are on a Mission to help Seniors and Their Families
- We volunteer our time giving talks on senior safety and safety awareness
- Many of our extended family of employees participate in senior support groups
- We offer free advice and case management to families, whether clients or not
- We honor our parents and grandparents by providing the care that at one time we needed
Our Caregivers are our Employees, NOT Independent Contractors
- We lead with integrity. We put your loved one first, even when it’s hard — especially when it’s hard
- We are experts at “hearing between the lines” and providing the right amount of personalized care for all our clients
- Our nursing team, staffing team, and case workers carefully match you to the caregiver with the skills — and the chemistry — that are just right
- Our caregivers are all state-certified, insured, receive benefits, and are trained and regularly evaluated in our state-of-the-art continuing education center
- We are a family … here for you, whenever and wherever you need us!